Generator Fumes Kill Family of Three in Imo

Spread the love

Generator Fumes Kill Family of Three in Imo

Tragedy struck at a community in Imo State in the early hours of Monday as generator fumes wipe out a family of three.

The tragedy occurred at Umuoparaemeka village, Ugiri in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State.

The community has been thrown into mourning early Monday morning as the husband, Lucius Iwunze, his wife Ngozi and their daughter Geraldine all died from inhaling generator fumes.

Village sources said a member of the extended family visited in the morning and noticed that the doors were still locked from inside.

He was said to have knocked severally without any response, a development that heightened his anxiety, thereby attracting the neighbours, who forced the door open.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.